THIS IS THE PROPOSED FORMAT AND CLASSES FOR 2017
- 4/u9 Years Division 1 50cc (Demo class)
- 7/u9 Years Division 2 50cc
- 7/u9 Years 65cc
- 9/u12 Years 65cc
- 9/u12 Years 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard Wheel)
- Pro Lites (A+B Grade)
- Pro Open (A+B Grade)
- Pro Eliminator
- 12/u14 Years 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 14/u16 Years 85cc/150cc 4 stroke (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 13/u16 Years Junior Lites (128cc 2-stroke – 250cc 4 stroke)
- 13/u16 Years Junior Lites (100cc – 125cc 2 stroke)
- 85cc Eliminator (Rnd 2 & 4, 12-u16 years)
- Junior Lites Eliminator (Rnd 1,3 & 5)
- Clubman Lites (C Grade)
- Clubman Open
- +30 Vets & Senior Women (These 2 classes will be combined but scored separately)
RACE THE SERIES…
Series entries will be given preference. Limited entries! 40 entries available in Rounds 1,2 & 3, and 32 entries available in Round 4, and 30 entries in Round 5. No qualifying! Once a class is full entries will close for that class.
AWARDS AND PRIZE MONEY
- Round awards will be given to all Junior and Senior classes 1st – 3rd
- Series trophies will be awarded to all Junior and Senior classes 1st – 5th
- Series prize money for all Senior classes only 1st – 5th
- Prize money per round for Eliminator classes
- Holeshot Awards for selected events
(Please note that payment of prize money is dependent on whether there are enough entries to constitute a Class and a Series)
ENTRIES TO CONSTITUTE A CLASS:
.1 To constitute a Class, the number of contestants entered and competing in each class shall be a minimum of 8 Juniors, 10 Seniors and 6 Senior Woman per round.
.2 Should there be insufficient entries in any Class of Competition, the decision to run or cancel the class, or to combine events and re-distribute or withhold any awards and/or prize money, will be at the discretion of the Promoter. For this purpose, this number will be the determined by the number of entries received as at the closing date for each round.
.3 To constitute a Series, riders in each class must complete at least 4 rounds.